Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a massive (100 pound+) weight loss, I am reconstructing my wardrobe. Zegna 40 regular seems to be a very good fit for the new me and, after disappointments with a few Mani and Armani Le Collezioni (obviously older) garments, I pretty much concentrate on Zegna and, to a lesser degree, Canali. I have found several fine Zegna jackets, blazers and suits on eBay and, despite a few being a few years old, I have been pleased with style and condition. I do have several questions I hope group members can answer:
1) Is the Zegna Soft line a current line? I see quite a few of these both on bluefly.com as well as eBay. My salesman at Neiman Marcus claims it is a discontinued line. Also, am I correct that it seems to run a bit smaller than the Zegna black label line?
2) Has anyone had dealings with any of the German vendors on eBay selling Zegnas (suits go around $400-500; jackets around $300-500)?
3) Does anyone care to name either in public or off-line any known sellers of fake Zegnas? (very lucky so far and everything is authentic)

Ned Soltz
(new forum member)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.