Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've tried out a Zegna su misura program earlier this year for their spring/summer 2007 cloth collection through a (the) store in Canberra. He had a special promotion which waived that 20%-30% extra for the MTM service and had a senior guy from Zegna who flew in from Italy to make the measurement. As far as I remember, Alesadro (I think that was his name) also visited Melbourne and Sydney doing similar measurement and promotion for other Zegna stores. Well, that was measurement to adjust from standard model that we tried on in the store.

Re: armscye, I did asked for a tighter one than the standard 48R, but he reluctantly accepted the request and noted only about .5 or 1 cm adjustment. So it can be done with Zegna su misura program. As for the jacket, I asked for a cardigan model with three patch pockets and three buttons. The shoulder is fairly soft with minimal padding/wading. With that slight adjustment to the armscye, it's working well enough for me. But I think I will stick with Adamo for the next order. The jacket that Adamo made for me is by far the best in my closet (not that I have that many).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.