Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Zegna is no different to most companies. E. Zegna and E. Zegna Couture are quality products, whereas Z-Zegna and Zegna Sport are fashion forward and inferior in quality.

The Elements Icon-jacket from E. Zegna range is nice, the one I saw at the their Bond Street store was £400; about £120-150 more then what I was willing to spend on it. I have seen the Zegna Sport I-jacket on their website and you can get it without the Ipod option.

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Having felt Z-Zegna last week in a big Dutch department store, I wouldn't say it is inferior in quality maybe a league above Hugo Boss. Actually it's a quite similar cut and probably made to compete with HB. They look pretty sharp but very fused.

The I-jacket is just not for me I guess.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Inferior quality compared to E. Zegna; Z-Zegna is not bad though, it does have better cloth comapred to E. Armani, Boss, etc. Yes it is fused but the last thing a 21 year who wants to a fashion-foward suit, is a conservative suit that will last him 10 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.