Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm reviving this ancient thread because I too would like information primarily on WM. Chelsea, though info on Ferrell Reed would be appreciated too. Is WM. Chelsea still around? In this photo I grabbed from eBay there is a web address (which doesn't lead to anything) so it at least existed somewhat recently.

Any information/history/etc. would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Wm Chelsea Ltd. Custom Designed Neckwear, Apparel & Gifts January 1987 – Present (27 years 7 months)
For over a quarter century, WM Chelsea Ltd. has been creating quality, custom designed neckwear, apparel, hand and machine embroidered blazer emblems and numerous other gift items for Schools, Corporations, Universities, Associations and Clubs.

Our neckwear, apparel and gift items offer innovative solutions to school fund raising programs, enhance corporate images and foster pride in belonging to clubs and associations while simultaneously strengthening your organizations identity.

The Chelsea tradition is expressed in the quality of every tie, scarf and blazer emblem we make. Our finely tailored hand-made neckwear will work for you to help create a stylish, yet classic statement for your organization in today's hectic world.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Ferrell Reed ties are great. There was a real Ferrell Reed at one time. Did a good job with the English fabrics. If I find the time I will try to get you a scan of one of their promotional pieces.

Does anyone know anything about Wm. Chelsea ties--quality of construction, longevity, and so on? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I'd also be interested in info. on Ferrell Reed ties!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.