Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,182 Posts
Indeed, winter has arrived...I actually had to pull on one on my G9 jackets the past couple of days! This past Sunday, this is what the wife and I wore going to church (sorry about the open jacket...our neighbor caught us with the picture when we were coming home...and almost there!): View attachment 19215
You are a lovely couple.

· Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Indeed, winter has arrived...I actually had to pull on one on my G9 jackets the past couple of days! This past Sunday, this is what the wife and I wore going to church (sorry about the open jacket...our neighbor caught us with the picture when we were coming home...and almost there!): View attachment 19215
Nice jacket!

And the Mrs. looks lovely. The quintessence of seasonal style!

· Registered
283 Posts
Eagle,
A lovely picture of you and your wife.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.