Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
343 Posts
Coincidentally I am just wearing a suit made by the tailor who does the fittings at Jungmann. The tailor used a fabric I bought in the store. The suit incl. 2 trousers and fabric cost me about € 1.200,--. I can`t think of a cheaper bespoke suit. The suit itself is not a marvel of handwork which would be impossible at that price level but fits quite well. As the tailor has his shop in nearby Slovakia the price level is - compared to other Austrian tailors - interesting.

The staff was always friendly to me. Even though I only ever bought a few ties and the fabric for the suit I nevertheless got a a pair of socks for free.

· Registered
343 Posts
Why would you associate prices with the quality? Anyway.
Because one is related to the other.

The fabric cost about € 500,--, Jungmann charged me ca. € 150,-- for linging, buttons etc., the actual making of the suit cost about 570,--.

For the sum you can`t make a pure handmade suit in the "SR"-sense with 40+ working hours, not even in Slovakia.

For comparison: Netousek would charge you around € 2000,- for a similar suit.
Netousek, who has never worked for me, charges € 2000,-- for the suit without fabric but incl. lining, buttons etc.

Compared to the € 720,-- the Jungmann suit cost incl. lining and buttons that still leaves a huge (ca. 3x) price difference.

PS: My current tailor is even more expensive than Netousek:icon_pale: but I also get a lot better results than with Jungmann`s tailor:icon_smile_big:.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.