Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find shoes that I can wear at work with a suit. I need very wide shoes. My size is 10.5 6E (EEEEEE) U.S.

I shopped for shoes this afternoon in London but could not find anything. My understanding is that the widest fitting in the UK is H, which would be similar to 3E in the U.S. and is too tight for me by a wide margin. I have tried G at Crockett and Jones (their widest fitting) and H elsewhere and both were definitely too tight.

I usually wear that I can only find in the U.S. because they offer this very wide 6E fitting. I wear them with casual clothes and they are very comfortable. More importantly, the fit me very well. See the pictures below.

My feeling is that the first shoe is borderline OK with a suit but not very stylish. Or maybe am I being too indulgent with that shoe because it's the only thing that I can find in my size?

Any suggestion? I would like to find nice shoes to wear at work but I obviously don't want to hurt my foot with shoes that are too tight.

Maybe some of you have the same problem and can recommend addresses and shoe models in the UK or the U.S.? Thanks a lot.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.