Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why isn't there more buying and selling on this great forum? Why can't there be a large FS and BS on Ask Andy's website. Is everybody just going to style forum? And, what do most of you think of style forum?

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Why isn't there more buying and selling on this great forum? Why can't there be a large FS and BS on Ask Andy's website. Is everybody just going to style forum? And, what do most of you think of style forum?
SF's B&S forum is much more active. I post my sales threads both on here and SF, but for every item I sell here, I probably sell 10 items on SF. I think if people are members of both boards, they tend to contact me via SF and the rest of the AAAC membership aren't really into online B&S as much. Not sure why; probably a demographic difference.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Said it a few days ago...I only use SF to sell, and occationally purchase. I'm not sure why there's not more B&S here, the Trad Thrift Exchange is pretty active and prices are always great there. The Sales Forum here is under utilized imo, but I'm sure demographics play a big role, like Holdfast says.

·
Site Creator
11,760 Posts
:eek: Don't you know about the AskAndy SALES Forum? Maybe people just overlook it.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
And, what do most of you think of style forum?
A: I am not enthused by cross dressers, people in hoodies, tees, or in demotic wrinkled garb from inner city America. But, this suit is fascinating:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think this is almost the

A: I am not enthused by cross dressers, people in hoodies, tees, or in demotic wrinkled garb from inner city America. But, this suit is fascinating:
tackiest suit I have seen lately. Was this ever in style. If so, I am thankful I missed it.

·
Aficianado
1,481 Posts
What do I think?Well,the rules state we aren't allowed to bash other forums,but I will make an exception in this case (sorry Andy and mods).AAAC is like an upscale restaurant,with friendly service (for the most part),and a good cadre of patrons (naturally,we have kooks from time to time).SF is like a run down Taco Bell with gigantic sewer rats and overflowing toilets in the bathrooms and employees who spit in the food not to mention crack dealers and pimps doing business just outside.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
What do I think?Well,the rules state we aren't allowed to bash other forums,but I will make an exception in this case (sorry Andy and mods).AAAC is like an upscale restaurant,with friendly service (for the most part),and a good cadre of patrons (naturally,we have kooks from time to time).SF is like a run down Taco Bell with gigantic sewer rats and overflowing toilets in the bathrooms and employees who spit in the food not to mention crack dealers and pimps doing business just outside.
Not only are you well dressed, but well spoken! Huzzah!

·
Site Creator
11,760 Posts
I have tried to sell items on AAAC and have found the sales set up too difficult for a computer challenged member. SF is much easer. I go with what I can understand. Sorry Andy.
I'm totally open to improvement and suggestions. gng8: What do you find difficult? You and anyone else is welcome to comment here or e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.