Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please point me to a shoe maker that offers a such a model? Aside from the captoe stitching, I would prefer, but don't insist on, as little other stitching as possible.

I expect to be referred to Crockett and Jones, but I'd be more interested in knowing about something from Edward Green. I really want to treat myself. Non-English shoe maker suggestions are welcomed!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Wow, the Hanly is what I'm talking about. The first link is not what I'm looking for, but they are nice shoes; no doubt, every fashionista should own a pair. I don't really care for the last model; in my eyes the elegance escapes by the "adelaide" stitching, as you say. I've never heard of that term before. The more busy a shoe is, the less elegant. A simple shoe tends to serve my needs better.

I actually have a pair of shoes very similar to the Hanly, wing tip stitching and all, but not from the featured shoe maker. The Hanly would be perfect if the "austere" stitching was cap toe, not wing tip. I also haven't heard of that term before. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a shoe maker that offers such a model. I am starting to believe such a shoe is unusual and rather hard to find. I have seen it before, and I am looking into the the said company to see if they still offer the model. If that doesn't work, there is always special order from any of the various, known shoe makers on this board.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.