Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a brand new with tags Italian women's skirt by the designer GUICONF for sale on Ebay currently. It has the original price tag of $990 and it looks really nice.

I am thinking about getting it as a present, but I can't find any real information about the designer.

Any help?

Here is the link:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I googled it and couldn't find anything. I wonder why the price is so high then. It can't be Euros cause then the US dollar equivalent would be over 1200 bucks.

Maybe some boutique here in the states just decided to slap a big sticker on it because their clients would pay it.

Or just maybe it is a nice garment after all. I guess it is probably worth at least the $50 Ebay price, don't you think? At least the person getting it could brag about it.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Thanks for the info. I googled it and couldn't find anything. I wonder why the price is so high then. It can't be Euros cause then the US dollar equivalent would be over 1200 bucks.

Maybe some boutique here in the states just decided to slap a big sticker on it because their clients would pay it.

Or just maybe it is a nice garment after all. I guess it is probably worth at least the $50 Ebay price, don't you think? At least the person getting it could brag about it.
I would expect it's worth at least $50. I don't know if I'd brag that it's a $1,000 skirt, but it can certainly be said that it's from an exclusive designer in Vicenza, Italy. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.