Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where these might be sold? If at all?

Are they called white bucks over here?

Or is there something else the kids call them these days?

(I've followed some of the old links, from previous threads about bucks, but buying shoes over the internet does not seem too wise)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.