Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Suspended
10,801 Posts
Howard you may enjoy this song by Jonathan Richman - Roadrunner - which mentions your place of work several times and is a classic rock groove to boot:

One two three four five six!

Roadrunner, roadrunner
Going faster miles an hour

Gonna drive past the Stop 'n' Shop - with the radio on

I'm in love with the modern world, Massachusetts when it's late at night, and the neon when it's cold outside

I've got the radio on

Just like the roadrunner - going around the highway

I walked by the Stop 'n' Shop, then I drove by the Stop 'n' Shop, I like that much better than walking by the Stop 'n' Shop, Cause I had the radio on.....

I felt in touch with the modern world

I felt in love with the modern world

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
^^LOL.
Thank gawd, that isn't you...it appeared that whomever it is, his barber has been painfully neglectful in his grooming of the poor gentleman's eyebrows. To be wholly honest, my barber spends far more time attending to the grooming of my eyebrows nostrils and ears that he does attending to the hair still on my head! :(

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^LOL.
Thank gawd, that isn't you...it appeared that whomever it is, his barber has been painfully neglectful in his grooming of the poor gentleman's eyebrows. To be wholly honest, my barber spends far more time attending to the grooming of my eyebrows nostrils and ears that he does attending to the hair still on my head! :(
Personally, I'm working on an Andy Rooney! :happy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.