Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
I'm pretty sure Bergdorf's carried them at one point. Not sure if they still do. Give the shoe department a call; they are very helpful.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Having just visited Lawrence Covell yesterday, I know they have several models of Bontoni available. I went into order a pair of John Lobbs and, while they checked the availability, the salesman showed me the Bontonis. The coloring was very beautiful, but the models LC had, at least, were of the more conservative styles.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Stanley Korshak has an extensive collection. I am told, however, that they will be reducing their inventory and limiting significant exposure to trunk shows secondary to the economic issues.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Mario's in Seattle carries them. When I was there in November they had maybe 3-4 and mostly conservative. I was really looking forward to seeing them based on the pics I've seen but seeing them in person for that price I was underwhelmed a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.