Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Bay thinking they would have it. But they didn't. Now I have no clue where to get Florsheim Kenmoors. Canada blows.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Sean Archer said:
I went to the Bay thinking they would have it. But they didn't. Now I have no clue where to get Florsheim Kenmoors.
Miller's used to sell them. I recommend checking out the Florsheim website from which you can get a list of retailers and call them. Or you can cross over to Buffalo. I am willing to bet, however, that a pair of AE MacNeils are far better shoes that the Florsheim Kenmoors (and Miller's sells the former).

Canada blows.
No, not really. The thing is the Canadian market is something like 1/20 that of the United States, so we simply don't get the range of brands and styles up here that they do south of the 49.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Miller's used to sell them. I recommend checking out the Florsheim website from which you can get a list of retailers and call them. Or you can cross over to Buffalo. I am willing to bet, however, that a pair of AE MacNeils are far better shoes that the Florsheim Kenmoors (and Miller's sells the former).

No, not really. The thing is the Canadian market is something like 1/20 that of the United States, so we simply don't get the range of brands and styles up here that they do south of the 49.
I emailed Miller's already. Doesn't carry them though the can order them. He also said the Kenmoors are corrected grain (shudder if true).

All the things we are missing are the high end shoes.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Try looking at Closeout Shoes in the Southworks outlet mall in Cambridge. I was there last summer and there were lots of old stock Florsheims including Kenmoors. Sorry, I don't remember the prices.
Dammit. I wish I had learned all this stuff when I was still in school in Waterloo!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.