Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
4,130 Posts
I saw some in the Orvis catalog this season. Actually, they call them "icy moleskins," but they look like fine-wale corduroy to me. Link .

And, of course, there's always Castaway Clothing.

Neither option is particularly cheap, however.

I thought J. McLaughlin would have some, but no luck.

· Registered
3,965 Posts
The Polo outlet has red cords w/ some sort of crest on them and light brown cords w/ pheasants, guns, etc on them. They're marked at $39.99 right now, but should go down to $19.99 soon. Unfortunately, I think these are the "too slim for me" Prospect cut.

Brian

· Registered
1,724 Posts
The Polo outlet has red cords w/ some sort of crest on them and light brown cords w/ pheasants, guns, etc on them. They're marked at $39.99 right now, but should go down to $19.99 soon. Unfortunately, I think these are the "too slim for me" Prospect cut.

Brian
I just picked up the PRL brown cords with pheasants at an outlet. $23. Nice!

· Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw some in the Orvis catalog this season. Actually, they call them "icy moleskins," but they look like fine-wale corduroy to me. Link .

And, of course, there's always Castaway Clothing.

Neither option is particularly cheap, however.

I thought J. McLaughlin would have some, but no luck.

The Castaway Golden Retrievers would be tempting--if they weren't $154!

· Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is a bad year for GTH cords... The Silver links were to plain cords, not embroidered. Polo doesn't have them, even the outlet, except in the cut that is for skinny teens. Vineyard Vines, like Brooks, also has them only w/ Christmas "humor" motifs. I'm ready to put them on the endangered species list... If anybody sees some, men's sizes, no Christmas motifs, pls let me know.

· Registered
4,130 Posts
I forgot about VV.

I guess I misunderstood...I thought you wanted seasonal/holiday motifs.

What sort of motif are you looking for?

· Registered
754 Posts
This is a bad year for GTH cords... The Silver links were to plain cords, not embroidered. Polo doesn't have them, even the outlet, except in the cut that is for skinny teens. Vineyard Vines, like Brooks, also has them only w/ Christmas "humor" motifs. I'm ready to put them on the endangered species list... If anybody sees some, men's sizes, no Christmas motifs, pls let me know.
I'm sorry, it wasn't evident from your O.P. that you were looking for embroidered corduroys.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.