Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I know, I know....you don't trust ebay. This guy is legit though. I have personal experience.

https://stores.ebay.com/andyinternational

You're rather unlikely to find Hermes except in this manner. They rather tightly control their product. You won't see it sold new at an off price retailer, be they brick and mortar or online.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
You're rather unlikely to find Hermes except in this manner. They rather tightly control their product. You won't see it sold new at an off price retailer, be they brick and mortar or online.
At Bergdorf Goodman, they have a little boutique devoted to Hermes ties. Around the corner there's another wall of Hermes ties from prior seasons that they can't send back or mark down.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
At Bergdorf Goodman, they have a little boutique devoted to Hermes ties. Around the corner there's another wall of Hermes ties from prior seasons that they can't send back or mark down.
Neiman Marcus is the same way. I have gone shopping for ties only to return six months later to do the same. I find their entire collection turned over except for Hermes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another reputable ebay seller is Maverick in San Francisco.
I've purchased around 15 hermes ties on Ebay and am quite familiar with the ins-and-outs of the ties. If you know what to look for and who to buy from, there's no reason you should end up with a fake.

Both Maverick and AndyInternational are great sellers. One that I got from Maverick had damage that wasn't in the original description and he gave me a full refund with no questions asked. I would endorse either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.