Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I've noticed a lot of guys with 'tall' collars lately. I think its a function of both extra tall shirt collar and too low of a jacket collar.

+1 to PhillyJoe :D

·
Tech and Business Advice Guru
6,643 Posts
The problem is that it's a Ponzi collar. He paid for it with his social security check.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Pulled up some bing images, and see what you mean. It's not so much the collar is tall, there just seems to be a heck of a lot of it, sort of like a cut down Eton collar

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
So... many... possibilities... joke option overload! :tongue2:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts

·
Banned
16,023 Posts
Dear lord. The man's neck is being swallowed by that collar. If there was ever a case for bespoke shirts, this is it. Though, apparently given Alex's feelings, he may have to find someone else! :icon_smile_big:

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Dear lord. The man's neck is being swallowed by that collar. If there was ever a case for bespoke shirts, this is it. Though, apparently given Alex's feelings, he may have to find someone else! :icon_smile_big:
Given the public sentiments about the Governor's lifestyle, it sounds as though he should take the Lone Star One jet to London and get some special T&A shirts at $800/ea.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I can't tell you how many times I've written responses to this thread only to delete them because they were inappropriate for the forum...
I'd tell you to stop being such a sissy, but after noticing your locale, it's probably not in your best interests....

I don't have a problem with that so long as he doesn't mandate T&A shirts for 11yo school children!!
I'm ok with that, just keep your goddamn vaccine away from my daughter!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.