Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see they have a large ad in today's WSJ. Are they decent shirts, worth the price?

"100% Cotton Pinpoint Oxford dress shirts, $19.95"

In case anyone is interested, the ad also says use promo code E9RNW3 and says to visit paulfrederick.com/exclusive

Thanks very much in advance,

Chris

· Registered
1,429 Posts
I see they have a large ad in today's WSJ. Are they decent shirts, worth the price?

"100% Cotton Pinpoint Oxford dress shirts, $19.95"

In case anyone is interested, the ad also says use promo code E9RNW3 and says to visit paulfrederick.com/exclusive

Thanks very much in advance,

Chris
Worth the price? Every bit of the $19.95. That said, they have some shortcomings which prevent them from working for me. I have found the collars tend to creep up with repeated launderings. I also found their slim fits were not a substitute for a more "athletic cut" style of shirt. All in, very difficult to beat the price / value combination.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Well worth $20. Not great shirts. Not great quality. Seem to "age" quickly. That said, they're worth every penny of $20.
Agreed. I don't have many, and they aren't worth the $50+ price they used to have, but for $20 I think they are good. Better than most other $20 shirts I have.

· Registered
222 Posts
I caught one of these same advertisements about six months ago and figured I wouldn't lose too much if I only spent $20 on a shirt. The shirt was as good as can be expected for $20. It's just an OK shirt. Nothing spectacular and nothing has caused me to purchase anything else from them. If you need a cheap shirt go ahead, otherwise I say save your money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.