Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on wearing a recently found 3r2 grey Harris tweed jacket tonight. I have been wearing it without a tie, but would like to change that starting this evening.

So, what kind of tie would you wear with it? I own mostly cheap silk ties, with a couple nicer Brooks Brothers ties. I don't own any knit ties, but could pick one up if it would be more appropriate.

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok this is blasphemy, I do not own a pocket square. I live in an area where the "nicest" stores are a B-level Penny's and a small Macy's. Think I can find a basic cotton or linen pocket square at one of those places?

Also, thanks for all the replies!

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Ok this is blasphemy, I do not own a pocket square. I live in an area where the "nicest" stores are a B-level Penny's and a small Macy's. Think I can find a basic cotton or linen pocket square at one of those places?

Also, thanks for all the replies!
You can almost certainly find cotton ones. They'll most most likely come in a pack of three or so and will be labelled "handkerchiefs" instead of "pocket squares."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.