Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning at Filene's Basement, I bought a beautiful navy blue sport coat -- 42S; 100% Cashmere. The label inside the jacket just says Armani Collezioni. But the original store tag -- with a price of $2,595 -- says "Soft New Line."

I couldn't find anything about this either at the Armani website or through Google.

Any information will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Is your blazer thin and almost has an Anderson & Sheppard feel about it?

If so, I think it was an unsuccessful line from AC - I picked up a £600 blazer for £189 from Harvey Nicholls in the post-Boxing Day sales this year. Inside, there was a write label with Armani Collezioni. A well made blazer and if they had more designs would have purchased at least another one.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is your blazer thin and almost has an Anderson & Sheppard feel about it?

If so, I think it was an unsuccessful line from AC - I picked up a £600 blazer for £189 from Harvey Nicholls in the post-Boxing Day sales this year. Inside, there was a write label with Armani Collezioni. A well made blazer and if they had more designs would have purchased at least another one.
It is thin. Unfortunately, I don't know what "an Anderson & Sheppard feel" is.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Nice to see appreciation for Armani. AC is higher quality than EA, Emporio Armani. It is somewhere between EA and black label. You got a good deal. As far as who makes AC for Armani, I don't know... Maybe try to search for it on these boards?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is this also from the soft line?

I was looking at the sport coat described in the link below on Ebay.
I fit well into Zegna's line because it accomodates my full chest and narrow waist. Does anyone know how AC fit compares to Zega Roma?
What do you think about the wool/rayon/elastane blend?
Any advice greatly appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.