Men's Clothing Forums banner

What Do You Look For When You Buy a New Car? (You Can Vote For More Than One Option)

• Looks, Design

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Performance

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Mileage

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Reviews / Reliability Reports

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Price

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Size

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Service

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Brand

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Safety

Votes: 6 25.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Connoisseur
5,988 Posts
I guess it depends on what one wants out of a car as to what one would look for. In my case I really couldn't find one car that met all my needs/desires, so I bought two.

My daily driver is a 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5s. It gives me the four door sedan with good gas mileage that I needed and is fairly quick and reasonably fun to drive in addition to a pretty good safety rating. It has met all of my expectations.

My other car is a 2007 Mustang convertible. I wanted a reasonably inexpensive weekend toy that had a top I could put down. It's just a bare bones six cylinder, but there is an Eaton Supercharger in it's near future that will push it to about 320 hp which should be enough to satisfy any go fast desires I have. The only things I was specifically looking for in this car was a convertible top at a low price and a good aftermarket to build it to my desires, not the automakers.

Cruiser

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.