Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think if it were my jacket, I'd be wearing navy pants with it. Of course, I always wear either navy, tan, or grey. I'm too nervous to get outside those colors. Although, I did buy some olive green pants the other day so I'm starting to live a little wild in my wardrobe. :icon_jokercolor:

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Would this jacket look ridiculous worn in the winter time?
Not if you're in a warm climate, such as Florida. Otherwise, I'd save it for spring and summer.

It's a nice check jacket. You can wear it with many different solid colored trousers. Among them; tan, grey, navy, cream and olive. But as with any color, you need to make certain the particular shade of color you select harmonizes with your jacket's colors.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not if you're in a warm climate, such as Florida. Otherwise, I'd save it for spring and summer.

It's a nice check jacket. You can wear it with many different colored solid trousers. Among them; tan, grey, navy, cream and olive. But as with any color, you need to make certain the particular shade of color you select harmonizes with your jacket's colors.
Duh. Need a jacket for a winter event at work here in NY.

Misfire.

Still a new Caruso jacket for $75 isn't awful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.