Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seller lists it as brown, but it looks green to me. The pictures could be washed out, but if you look at the shirt underneath the coat it doesn't look washed out. I emailed the seller asking about the color and shipping, but his response only had shipping info. Am I color blind?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I notice some waist suppression which is rare on duffels - could this be a woman's garment? The chest folding is easy to swap on a duffle coat.
That's possible. I've been watching ebay for a few months now and all of the duffle coats that are my size (34-36) that are listed as men's coats are actually women's coats. The side the toggles are on is the biggest give away. The tag can also be a give away. I noticed on gloveralls at least women's sizes are given in typical dress sizes (10, 12, 14, etc) while men's coats are sized by chest size (34, 36, 38, etc). This listing says the tag shows "34" although I can't actually see the tag in the picture so I can't confirm.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's another listing by the same seller. Looks like the pictures were probably taken by the same camera in the same lighting. He lists it as green and it looks green to me. Maybe the guy just doesn't know that there are colors between green and brown?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.