Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Ralph Lauren's website:

for a zoomed in version, go here https://tinyurl.com/7e5udb
and click on the "navy" color of the sweater, and you can enlarge the image and zoom in to see the detail on the pants.

Anyway, they looks like a grey flannel trouser, and I covet them most earnestly. However, they don't appear to sell them on the site, and I haven't found any similar trousers on any other likely retailers' sites.

Any ideas where I can get my hands on these handsome trousers?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
From Ralph Lauren's website:

for a zoomed in version, go here https://tinyurl.com/7e5udb
and click on the "navy" color of the sweater, and you can enlarge the image and zoom in to see the detail on the pants.

Anyway, they looks like a grey flannel trouser, and I covet them most earnestly. However, they don't appear to sell them on the site, and I haven't found any similar trousers on any other likely retailers' sites.

In the past, I've bought PRL grey flannels, NWT, from eBay seller
enduringstyle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've heard that there's an awful lot carried at polo stores that's unlisted on the website.

Obviously if you're not dead set on polo trousers there are lots of other places that sell similar pants.
No, I don't care what brand they are. I just really like the look of those trousers. The cut and the fabric both. I've looked at BBs offerings, but they didn't have anything too similar.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I don't know if they have any left but the Polo store in Beverly Hills would be a good bet and they are probably 70% 0ff. Or the South Coast Plaza Polo Store which is closer to you. Call Polo BH and Ask for Norris Daniels or Alan and tell them you know me, They can see if they have them or search nationwide and send them to you. the Phone # is 310. 281.1500

·
Registered
270 Posts

Go back to ralphlauren.com. I think you just aren't looking in the right place. If necessary search on "Regent" or "Harper". One pant is on sale at a deep discount. Remember that the search function only shows you the top 3 or so items... click on the link to see all the items.

If necessary, call one of the stores. These flannels are a perennial staple at RL.

And yes, the better RL stores have a lot of things that aren't available on the website. The website seems to be the portal to sell much of the crappy, mass-produced stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Go back to ralphlauren.com. I think you just aren't looking in the right place. If necessary search on "Regent" or "Harper". One pant is on sale at a deep discount. Remember that the search function only shows you the top 3 or so items... click on the link to see all the items.

If necessary, call one of the stores. These flannels are a perennial staple at RL.

And yes, the better RL stores have a lot of things that aren't available on the website. The website seems to be the portal to sell much of the crappy, mass-produced stuff.
Bang on. It appears to be the Harper.
https://tinyurl.com/7muunx
I was searching using my size 31 or 32 as a limiter, and they are out of that size, so it didn't come up in my initial searches. I'll call around to some stores. thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.