Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,769 Posts
This week I seem to be listening to a lot of :golden oldies,"as I work my way through a collection of Malt Shop Melodies. Presently playing is "It's All In The Game" by Tommy Edwards.

·
36,769 Posts
This AM we are listening to Ted Nugent's Spirit of The Wild album. Tooth, Fang and Claw is currently playing, to be followed by my favorite cut on the CD, "Kiss My Ass"...LOL, Ted's words, not mine! :eek: Although, this artist/musician is my kind of American, rejecting drugs and embracing God, Country, family and hunting...in that order.

·
36,769 Posts
Today's CD is the Oak Ridge Boy's Revival collection, currently playing "Power In The Blood." Kinda saddles a person with the urge to get off their arse and go out and do something good for someone else! :thumbs-up:

·
36,769 Posts
This AM's listening pleasure in the Eagle's roost is Toby Keith's Pull My Chain album. The trac currently playing is "I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight!" The wife loves this guy.....:crazy:

·
36,769 Posts
This morning we are listening to The Oak Ridge Boy's "Old Time Gospel Favorites." Presently tracking is the song, When I Lay My Burdens Down.

·
36,769 Posts
This afternoon we're listening to the Sentimental Journey collection of Pop Vocal Classics. Presently playing, "A Cottage For Sale" performed by Billy Eckstein and his orchestra. Great music for fading in and out of a napping state! :redface:

·
36,769 Posts
:crazy: This AM's selection has been Lou Bega and his "A Little Bit of Mambo" collection. Presently playing, Behind Stage (I think that's the title?). :icon_scratch:

·
36,769 Posts
This AM I am listening to (the wife up and left the room...perhaps not a fan of the artist? :icon_scratch:) Hank Williams, The Original Singles Collection. Presently playing, "Moanin."

1 - 20 of 276 Posts