Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Polo Ralph lauren stuff because its always natural looking. I was an ivy league student, and I love how polo embodies that look into their line. Higher end polo items always have rich colors, nice fabrics, and are exceptionally well made.

I also love hickey freeman suits. Nothing else looks close to it. Whether working, dating, or interviewing, hickey freeman is comfortable and classy. Armani, canali, and corneliani look cheap compared to the rich feel and solid build of a hickey freeman suit.

I like italian brands for certain items, like dress shirts or slacks. Armani black has the best pants i think.

For shoes, i just go with what fits well. I usually get italian, but i have a pair of florsheims made in india that feel and look great.

As far as going out to clubs and stuff, i love wearing diesel jeans and dolce and gabanna t shirts. i also like comme des garcons and japanese brands like takeo kikuchi and comme ca.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.