Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well after buying two B&B suits and a pair of Peal shoes in the last couple of weeks I have to save some money to buy everyone else something. But I am going to get something small maybe that "My Little Steamer" that looks so useful. But I know I will not be able to help myself but to add to that.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hello,
I'm going to wait until the January sales before I buy anything major now but I do want some more Corgi socks. I'm very tempted to buy a couple of pairs of these as the design is quite Christmasy and, better still, the money goes to a very good cause. They're good value for Corgis too-2 pairs for £16.

Chris.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I currently have 12 items waiting to be made by a local tailor. My wife tells me that is my Christmas present and I am wise enough to agree with her. If things turn out well I will post pics for comment. If they turn out badly, I will change my screen-name and you will never see me again :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
1)New black shoes, lobb or T. ford

2) 2 new bespoke or MTM 3-piece suits, gray and blue (perhaps one with a subtle chalk stripe)

3) getting some sport jackets altered that i have been putting off

4) 1-2 7-fold ties that look great w/ white shirt & new suits

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
As I pretty much buy what I want for myself throughout the year, this is the time of year I try to focus on gifting to others. Last month the wife and I gave each other some rather nice checks to local food pantries and I made absolutely no clothing or shoe purchases...for me (see, miracles still do happen!), though we did buy some UnderArmour heat gear for our son-in-law (good stuff for wearing under body armor). My goal is to avoid any purchases for myself until after the holidays...it could happen(?)! ;)

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
As I pretty much buy what I want for myself throughout the year, this is the time of year I try to focus on gifting to others. Last month the wife and I gave each other some rather nice checks to local food pantries and I made absolutely no clothing or shoe purchases...for me (see, miracles still do happen!), though we did buy some UnderArmour heat gear for our son-in-law (good stuff for wearing under body armor). My goal is to avoid any purchases for myself until after the holidays...it could happen(?)! ;)
Best of luck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.