Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some good advice when I was considering a Kiton suit. The sales person suggested that Kiton really distnguishes itself with its sports jackets...the fabric and colours they use are very sophisticated...more "expressive" than the suits.
I have two Kiton jackets, one in cashmere and one in Super 180. They get a lot of use and show no signs of wear at all. I expect to be wearing them for a long time so the initial high cost is justified in my view.
I don't know what line of work you are in and whether a jacket instead of a suit would appropriate. FWIW, I recently accompanied a client to a meeting at his lawyer's office. (The lawyer is a partner in a major law firm, offices on the top floors of a Toronto skyscraper). I noticed right away that his lawyer was wearing a cashmere Kiton jacket. So if a jacket is appropriate for him, I imagine it would be OK for the rest of us, eh?
Regards,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.