Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday: dinner with the Mrs. at undetermined restaurant, G&T of my namesake on the back porch.
Sat: parish workday, stuck with interior cleaning, preparing for new rector's arrival.
Sat night: My Morning Jacket concert with about 5-6 friends. Free pass from the wife. Will be going non-trad to this, no doubt.
Sunday: Church in the am. Banished from the house in the afternoon for the wife's book club.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Friday: Work, work out, have a Pimm's on the patio while I wait for my wife. I think we're going to see Tropical Thunder tonight.
Saturday: Up early to watch my wife run in a charity 5k. A little gardening, pool time with a book and a drink at the club, dinner with friends
Sunday: Golf

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Le Weekend

Friday pm: Family "picnic in the basement"--pasta with zucchini/red peppers sugo, episode of Don Matteo on DVD.

Saturday: Errands with son, correspondence, vespers @ 5pm...grill steaks and eggplant with the young man afterward.

Sunday: Liturgy in the am, visit my mother, and take the family to Serbian Days festival at St Sava's Cathedral (roast lamb, burek, sarma, smoked sausage, cevapcici, and strudel)...In the midst of all this, mrs hbs and I will be celebrating our 28th anniversary...it's been a good trip.

Enjoy, all! :icon_smile:

hbs

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Tonight - Headed to my parent's farm in the boonies. Mama is making manicotti along with chocolate and chess pies. All from scratch. Dad bought lots of Sam Adams Summer Ale.

Saturday - Probably do some "fall" cleaning. I usually spread new mulch and pressure wash the house twice a year. I will spend a lot of time wishing I had a time machine so I could jump to next Saturday. Ole Miss football time is near! May have to head to the liquor store for some Blanton's for the Grove.

Sunday - Church and lunch out with the wife. Then a whole lot of nothing.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Congrats hbs midwest on your 28th anniversary and wishing you many more pleasant years.

Friday night: Recuperating from a root canal adventure at the dentist.
Saturday: Shopping with the Mrs. and son then relaxing at home.
Sunday: Lawn mowing and relaxing for the rest of the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.