Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been considering purchasing a hat, but most of what I find does not seem very convenient for me. I live in Arizona, specifically the Valley of the Sun. Most of the hats I see tossed around the forum are made of felt, or some other warm material. What type of hat would be made of a less heat-inducing material?

· Registered
5,852 Posts
I got a nice coconut-straw snap-brim with a navy and red grosgrain band from J. Press last year for about $60. It's smart enough to be worn with a coat and tie, but can also function as a more casual skypiece--for golf, say.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
I have been considering purchasing a hat, but most of what I find does not seem very convenient for me. I live in Arizona, specifically the Valley of the Sun. Most of the hats I see tossed around the forum are made of felt, or some other warm material. What type of hat would be made of a less heat-inducing material?
How much would you consider spending? Prices can range from under ten bucks for a floppy canvas hat to many tens of thousands of dollars for an exceptional Panama.

Buzz

· Registered
290 Posts
I have a Borsalino Panama straw hat. Couldn't have been more than eighty bucks. Fits your needs precisely, I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.