Men's Clothing Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
2,603 Posts
Ok fellas - thanks for the suggestions.

Ben Silver had something close - it was linen instead of silk however.

Paul Stuart didn't have anything on the website.

Any other ideas?

Thanks again...
I saw one at Off Fifth in Gurnee, IL. I almost got it, but I had the same one in light blue and white dots, so decided against it.

· Registered
132 Posts
I'm shocked that I can't find a true red square with medium white dots - it seems like such a basic combo!
They do seem surprisingly hard to track down.

I thought that surely Pakeman must have some, and so they do, but only in cotton.

At this point it started to annoy me too (and I don't even want one of the d*mned Churchillian things), so I hit Google and came up with this shop in Portugal, of all places, which has silk squares with medium white dots in three shades of red:

I now feel that order, if not sanity, has been restored to the universe.

Ahem. Carry on, as you were...

· Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks for these leads guys - Im tracking them down...

· Registered
2,219 Posts
Bromley's has a red with white polka dots pocket square ....

I have a few of their squares and they are of a high quality. Check it out and see if the dots are as large as you want. If you like it you may want to order several as they are in the UK and shipping charges may be too much on just one. I have ordered several pairs of Thurston braces from them as well as pocket squares.

· Registered
145 Posts
Take a look at the "Spring 2009" catalogue from Maus and Hoffman. On page 10, there is pictured a fire-engine red silk pocket square with white dots. It's $ 45. The catalogue is not yet posted on their web site; however, call them at 800-628-6287 and ask them to send a printed catalogue. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the plug jiddle. The Spring '09 Maus & Hoffman catalogue is going up as we speak. All the items should be up and active by late tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.

Tom

· Registered
17 Posts
de5021

I am familiar with the pictures of Sinatra and the said pocket square.Unfortunately it was orange with white polka dots.I found the identical
square in London red with white polka dots. 16"X16" in fine silk

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.