Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a picture of Sinatra wearing a red pocket square with white Churchill dots (or spots as the Brits would say) on it. I must have one now. I've been looking all over with very little luck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Check with Ben Silver, if you've not done already . . .

. . they're very big on Churchill "spots" for ties and bow ties, though maybe not for pocket squares - it's been a while since I've checked the web site.

I saw a picture of Sinatra wearing a red pocket square with white Churchill dots (or spots as the Brits would say) on it. I must have one now. I've been looking all over with very little luck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok fellas - thanks for the suggestions.

Ben Silver had something close - it was linen instead of silk however.

Paul Stuart didn't have anything on the website.

Any other ideas?

Thanks again...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Up here in the cheap seats.
Unfortunately they have almost everything BUT red with dots.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Up here in the cheap seats.
Unfortunately they have almost everything BUT red with dots.
This is awsome - great prices! I generally don't care if my ps is a cheap-o. The way I wear them, stuffed into my pocket with reckless abondon seems to make it difficult for any blatant quality issues to jump-out at observers. Too bad they don't have the pattern I'm loking for though...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^

Jack,

I didn't see a red/white polka dot combo. Do they offer fabrics that aren't viewable on the web site?

TL

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Daytura,

Thank you!

Unfortunately I need a truly red square (think fire truck) - wine/bugundy/maroon just won't fit the bill.

I appreciate all of your ideas; frankly I'm shocked that I can't find a true red square with medium white dots - it seems like such a basic combo!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Take a look at the "Spring 2009" catalogue from Maus and Hoffman. On page 10, there is pictured a fire-engine red silk pocket square with white dots. It's $ 45. The catalogue is not yet posted on their web site; however, call them at 800-628-6287 and ask them to send a printed catalogue. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.