Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone , I am new to the forum and I am in dire need of advice on buying British Boots. The British Pound is at its lowest in many years which makes it very attractive to purchase a pair of boots. I am interested in Barker Harrison size UK 9, Loake Burford size UK 9 and Herring Burg size UK 9. I normally wear a U.S. size 10D. I have looked at many forums and shoe web sites and have seen various advice on shoe sizing. Is the size for the shoes that I am interested in ok or will I have to go up a half a size more? Some sites state I need a 9 1/2 UK some state 9 UK. Any advice would really help me.:icon_smile:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Well, you could do like some members here and buy both pairs, then keep the pair that fits you the best, and return the other pair.

Hello Everyone , I am new to the forum and I am in dire need of advice on buying British Boots. The British Pound is at its lowest in many years which makes it very attractive to purchase a pair of boots. I am interested in Barker Harrison size UK 9, Loake Burford size UK 9 and Herring Burg size UK 9. I normally wear a U.S. size 10D. I have looked at many forums and shoe web sites and have seen various advice on shoe sizing. Is the size for the shoes that I am interested in ok or will I have to go up a half a size more? Some sites state I need a 9 1/2 UK some state 9 UK. Any advice would really help me.:icon_smile:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I have many english shoes. I wear an 11 D US. I always buy either a 10 1/2 E or 11 E. UK sizing . You will probably have to ask the Manf. or seller as to how the fit compares to US. Some english shoe company's use F as there medium or D width.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.