Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! I want to buy some body suits in Texas area. Can anyone who knows about any website, where I can check all type of body suits with fast delivery? I checked one website, it is not bad. But I want to know your views.

·
Partner / Administrator
1,798 Posts
There are bodysuits available for men, similar in design to the women's bodysuits most are familiar with.

Many have a tank-top like upper half, and a underwear brief-cut lower part.

However, they are available in v-neck collar styles as well as long sleeve options.

If you're curious as to what they look like, just do a Google image search of "bodysuit for men" (without the quotes).

@John Watson - there are several places you can purchase them online, including Aliexpress.com, eBay, probably Amazon too.

There's also a website called "bodyaware" that sells bodysuits for men.

Outside of that, there are athletic union suits as well as onsies for men. The latter is more similar to a men's bodysuit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good American makes great bodysuits! They are huge on size inclusivity so they aren't just for twiggy girls, and the two that I own have snaps at the crotch for easy potty breaks!

I would highly recommend, even though I don't love the Kardashians and certainly am not keeping up with them :)

·
Suspended
10,801 Posts
Good American makes great bodysuits! They are huge on size inclusivity so they aren't just for twiggy girls, and the two that I own have snaps at the crotch for easy potty breaks!

I would highly recommend, even though I don't love the Kardashians and certainly am not keeping up with them :)
Please, do go on.........

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
The USAF is presently experimenting with two piece flight suits (read as, body suits for studs!) for aircrew(s) of it's heavy lifters. One of the stated rationale for such design changes is to simply the act of going to the bathroom for female flight crews. Seems to me the boys have to go too! Now whoever thought the ladies wouldn't have a positive impact? LOL. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.