Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Advanced Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse the off-topic message but I am getting a ton of viral emails today coming from 'adminATcarlofranco.com' and other addresses within my own domain sent to random address within the domain like 'joe'.

All have virus attachments and look like they've been inspected and found virus free by the 'admin team' or the webmaster except for one thing ....I'm pretty sure he did not send them to me since he be me.

Anyway - just figured I'd offer a heads up since it might be just me but there have been a ton of those coming my way and I could see it messing someone else up if they do not own/manage the domain to which their mail comes.

Example of the message:

Dear Carlofranco Member,

Your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited spam messages during the recent week. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and confirm the attached document so you will not run into any future problems with the online service.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to cancel your membership.

Virtually yours,
The Carlofranco Support Team

www.carlofranco.com
Seven Fold Ties
Handmade in Italy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.