Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in town on business and discovered a few little golden nuggets.

Gratitude Vintage Clothing
3613 Fairmount St
Dallas, TX

&

Couture Consignment
2926 Oaklawn Dr
Dallas, TX

Both stores are awesome. The vintage store definitely has that "vintage" feel / smell but the service is excellent as is the selection of vintage items. The best thing I saw here were Hermes ties ($65 ea.) and scarves ($250). I made an offer on one of the ties and got it for $35! It is my first Hermes tie. Side note: very nice tie but I have 2 Brioni ties that put all the Hermes ties I saw to shame. I do not understand all the hype for Hermes ties or products in general.

I think people on this forum would be more interested in Couture Consignment. The have everything from Prada to Gucci to Kiton to Turnbull & Asser. A large selection of suits and sports coats. Pretty much everything in the store is very upscale. You have to go here if you are in Dallas. They also have Hermes ties for $65. Very nice people and excellent customer service as well.

Well there is my Dallas trip update.

Oh, BTW, has anyone else in the DFW area ever been to or heard of these stores?

Best regards,
rbstc123:icon_smile:

· Registered
625 Posts
Lived here for many moons and have heard of neither. Though I tend toward the traditional style, I will give both these places a look this weekend. Thanks for passing along the information! I probably used to live about 3 blocks from the one on Fairmount, sigh . . .

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely check them out. I too lean toward a more trad look but I was pleasantly surprised with the selection. I saw Kiton and Brioni and Turnbull and Asser.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.