Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,994 Posts
The website doesn't indicate the width, but the black calfskin at O'Connell's is USA-made. Comes with two buckles (silver and brass), so apparently you can use the strap alone. A great price at $59.95 (compare to the $88.00 retail for the Brooks Brothers Italian-made option).

Edit: Do you want something specifically USA-made, or just something non 'foreign' made?

Edit 2: Didn't see the "strap" specification.

· Registered
1,458 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I happen to be searching for something similar at the moment.

I suggest you look at this company:

All belts are made by hand in Santa Fe, NM. I'm told their beltmaker has worked for the company for 30 years.

Choice of American Alligator (Matte Finish), American Alligator (Glazed Finish), Teju Lizard, Ostrich, and European Calf.

Belts can be either straight or tapered. Colors available are Black, Medium Brown, Cordovan, Tan, and Dark Brown. You also have your choice of strap width and, of course, length.

Their standard belts have holes. They will, however, custom make one for you without holes.

Current lead time is 4 weeks, perhaps sooner.

I suggest calling them for additional details.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.