Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

For those member is London I found the following notice in tonight's Evening Standard:

Edward Green and Drake's London Factory Sale
Fine English shoes, ties & shirts at up to 80% off

12 Needham Road, Notting Hill, W11 2RP

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 12-8pm
Saturday 10-7pm
Sunday 12-6pm

Hope that helps some of you bag some bargains and please post back with reports if you go. I'm not really in the shoes or ties market at the moment!

Chris.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
No sign of 80% reductions according to the similar thread on SF.

EG at similar prices to their sales. Not surprised.

If you want the Dover, in brown, in your size you will probably have to save up and pay retail.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Does anyone have any experience of their factory store in Northampton? I keep meaning to go, but am already steeling myself for bitter disappointment, especially as I am a common size (UK 10)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Prices were lower then the EG sale. During the last week of their sale on Jermyn Street (which was last week), they were saying some shoes were upto 40% off; however, all the shoes I saw were the normal 30% off.

If someone wants the Dover in dark oak antique in 8.5E, you can PM me. A friend went on my behalf and got a pair for himself and four shoes for me, when I only asked for two. Still undecided on which two you get from him but he will eBay the other two.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
If someone wants the Dover in dark oak antique in 8.5E, you can PM me. A friend went on my behalf and got a pair for himself and four shoes for me, when I only asked for two. Still undecided on which two you get from him but he will eBay the other two.
You did well to get possibly their most famous shoe. Not my size unfortunately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.