Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Allen Edmonds store in DC is now offering 40% off its discontinued models. (This is considerably more than the 20% discount offered through the website.) I picked up a pair of Manhattans in saddle brown for $220.

I don't know if this is true at other locations, but it's probably worth a call to check. Most of the discontinued models seem to be those made on the new 0 last.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The Allen Edmonds store in DC is now offering 40% off its discontinued models. (This is considerably more than the 20% discount offered through the website.) I picked up a pair of Manhattans in saddle brown for $220.

I don't know if this is true at other locations, but it's probably worth a call to check. Most of the discontinued models seem to be those made on the new 0 last.
True in all stores as far as I know. Bradley in shell cordovan is now going for $355.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Last time I was at one (two weeks ago), I saw the Leeds in cordovan and I think they were cheaper than $355, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I called them and asked - the bradley is indeed being discontinued and is on sale for $355. This is the only shell cordovan model on sale. Good deal for a pair of factory first shells if this is a fitting last for you, I guess.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The Bradley is discontinued, the Leeds isn't as far as I know. Was the Leeds pricing for factory seconds?
I called them and asked - the bradley is indeed being discontinued and is on sale for $355. This is the only shell cordovan model on sale. Good deal for a pair of factory first shells if this is a fitting last for you, I guess.
Thanks for the info!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.