Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

First off, this is my first post so let me know if I've done anything wrong. Second, the other day I was browsing the shoe selection at one of my local Goodwills. A pair of black brogued cap toe oxfords caught my eye. Inside, there is no size marking or 'made in...' statement. On the inside heel, there is a faded logo of what looks to be a crest of some sort (pictured to the best of my abilities). The only word I can make out of anything is simply 'bespoke'. They fit well. And I'll probably keep them regardless but I was curious if anyone could shed some light on them. They compare, in quality, somewhere above AE and below Alden imo. Last, naturally, both the main sole and the heel are after market.
Dress shoe Wood Athletic shoe Wood stain Hardwood
Footwear Brown Shoe Oxford shoe Dress shoe
Brown Dress shoe Electric blue Athletic shoe Wood
Synthetic rubber Outdoor shoe Athletic shoe Leather Fashion accessory
Brown Shoe Hand Amber Wood
Jeans Hand Shoe Leg Human body
Wood Dress shoe Eyewear Clog Drink

·
Registered
76 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum! Be assured you've done nothing wrong.

As to your inquiry, the only guess I have is maybe the numbers have been rubbed off due to wear.

More importantly though, you have a very handsome, classic pair of oxfords that fit well, are nicely made, and presumably had for a cheap price! Wear them well!

Will

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Looks like a nice classic style. I'd send them away to B Nelson shoe repair for a premium rebuild and they would be almost like new.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First of all, welcome to the forum! Be assured you've done nothing wrong.

As to your inquiry, the only guess I have is maybe the numbers have been rubbed off due to wear.

More importantly though, you have a very handsome, classic pair of oxfords that fit well, are nicely made, and presumably had for a cheap price! Wear them well!

Will
Oh yes, only $5. They were covered in dust but with a quick brushing and polishing they became immaculate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.