Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I recently stumbled onto this UDESHI shirt with "turn-back" cuffs.

I wanted to ask you and the readers a few questions:

1)Is that cuff a common feature of shirts, and is just referred to as a turn-back two button cuff?

2)Who are the other shirtmakers that feature the cuff?

3)What is the history of the cuff? Does it adequately substitute the French cuff, is it just as formal?

4)You referred to the collar as a "Connery" collar - how is that, if at all, different from the standard cut away?

thanks in advance,
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.