Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice and warm. Good luck with it.
Thanks. Wore it out to the Christmas parade, it was foggy, cold and raw. I was toasty warm until my wife got cold. She looked good in it though.

First time I ever bought anything of Ebay, mine was the only bid. Barbours always reminded me of coats my grandfather and his brothers wore on their farm back in Spidal co. Galway.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, but now you have to buy the fleece liner, hood and a can of wax.:icon_smile_big:
I'm pretty sure I can get by without the liner or the hood - it was 72 here today! Trips up to New England might be another story, but then I break out my Snorkel - that's right I said Snorkel (ha ha).

As for the wax, my sister and her husband went to Scotland for their honeymoon and brought back Barbours and about four cans of wax that they have never used. Big sis knew how jealous I was of their jackets but now I have one that looks twenty times cooler. Can't wait 'till Christmas for a little sibling rivalry!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.