Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
If you plan to be in London, Harrods would be best place; although they have started their sale, their official starts on the 27th December. For some reason, they always like to start a day behind the official sale date for stores in Britain (26th Decemeber). This sale will run until late January; however, after mid-January is a waste of time.
In January this year, I purchased a £275 cashmere sweater for £99. I was looking to get a few but did not like the other colours.

The issue with the Harrods is that they only have certain stock on sale, last time no shirts were made on sale - in fact, one could not purchase a T&A shirt from Harrods at the time.

If you wish to visit Jermyn Street, they will have a January sale; however, I am not sure about online. T&A do not like to mention sales unlike other stores, which is why I tend to go to Harrods instead. Despite Harrods only having a limited range, T&A always has a sale when their is a Harrods store sale and I can get an extra 10% on certain days because I have a Harrods card.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you plan to be in London, Harrods would be best place; although they have started their sale, their official starts on the 27th December. For some reason, they always like to start a day behind the official sale date for stores in Britain (26th Decemeber). This sale will run until late January; however, after mid-January is a waste of time.
In January this year, I purchased a £275 cashmere sweater for £99. I was looking to get a few but did not like the other colours.

The issue with the Harrods is that they only have certain stock on sale, last time no shirts were made on sale - in fact, one could not purchase a T&A shirt from Harrods at the time.

If you wish to visit Jermyn Street, they will have a January sale; however, I am not sure about online. T&A do not like to mention sales unlike other stores, which is why I tend to go to Harrods instead. Despite Harrods only having a limited range, T&A always has a sale when their is a Harrods store sale and I can get an extra 10% on certain days because I have a Harrods card.
Thank you for the information, that is really helpful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.