Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Phoenix next week and wondered where I might want to stop in - especially local and more unique. It's killing me that I don't think I'll have enough time to slip down to Paul Bond Boots in Nogales on the border, but that's the kind of "authenticity" I'm looking for. I'm actually staying in Tempe, and am willing to travel as far as Scottsdale or so (hoping to get to Hermosa Inn for a drink to check it out for a future romantic trip). Looking to add a bit of flair to my button downs. Any custom makers in the area - boots, shirts, etc.?

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
If at all possible, you should try to get to Nogales and visit Paul Bond Boots. Years ago the wife and I added an additional leg to a vacation road trip and did so. We toured the factory, I got custom fit for a pair of boots and paid more for those boots than I had ever thought possible (local myth has it that I am tighter than two coats of paint!). LOL. The day was hot, the sun was scorching, and the town was dusty; but Paul Bond and his marvelous boots made it all worthwhile! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.