Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lurk on this particular forum a lot and see the endless redundant questions being asked. Has anyone ever thought of putting up a Wiki page on the Trad look? It could be an all-encompassing page for the history, staples, examples etc etc. I'm not too technologically adept (otherwise I'd do it myself) but it could be a worthwhile venture.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I lurk on this particular forum a lot and see the endless redundant questions being asked. Has anyone ever thought of putting up a Wiki page on the Trad look? It could be an all-encompassing page for the history, staples, examples etc etc. I'm not too technologically adept (otherwise I'd do it myself) but it could be a worthwhile venture.
I'd certainly be willing to contribute some writing effort (I've done short articles in the past).

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Honestly, I don't think it's going to stop new people from asking "What's the most trad ____?" and "Is ____ trad?" There's a whole thread dedicated to the look that's stickied, but I'm betting the percentage of new members who read it is small.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You could, but rather than having to sift through a collection of posts, think of how much better the structure would lend itself.

1: Shirts
1.1 OCBD

2: Trousers
2.1 Khakis
2.2 Jeans

And so on.

·
Registered
507 Posts
wikipedia is definitely NOT trad. real men prefer a fine leatherbound volume of the encyclopedia britannica (new american edition, 1899 of course!) - preferrably in a dusky oak lined private library over a snifter of the finest brandy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.