Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear fellow voluptuaries,

If you would consider donating, that I may be able to purchase this Armani velvet topcoat, I would be forever in your debt. I note that there are two-hundred members here - if each of you could donate one dollar that would be helpful; my goal is two hundred dollars, that is what I need, to start. If there are other forums, please apprise me; if there are 4,000 members in all between three different forums, then only one dollar per person is needed.

https://funddriveforcoat.weebly.com/

I also intend this post as a discussion of topcoats, if anyone has any opinions.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Frankly, I'm not sure I'd encourage anyone to buy a velvet topcoat from Armani!

But while we're on the subject, I'd be happy to accept donations towards my (possible, sometime, likely never!) purchase of a Cordings covert coat! :icon_smile_wink:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Dear fellow voluptuaries,

If you would consider donating, that I may be able to purchase this Armani velvet topcoat, I would be forever in your debt. I note that there are two-hundred members here - if each of you could donate one dollar that would be helpful; my goal is two hundred dollars, that is what I need, to start. If there are other forums, please apprise me; if there are 4,000 members in all between three different forums, then only one dollar per person is needed.

https://funddriveforcoat.weebly.com/

I also intend this post as a discussion of topcoats, if anyone has any opinions.

Thank you.
Trollin' Trollin' Trollin' ...

Kind Regards,

Chase

·
Registered
423 Posts
It seems you get a mucher nice coat for about 1/5th of the price. Or actually you can get a decent coat that looks nice at Banana Republic. They have some good looking topcoats for $250. That might be more in your price range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.