Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you recommend Tiecrafters for alterations and cleaning of existing ties. They do sell ties as well and have some interesting patterns. Anyone been to the store or bought a tie from it?

· Registered
499 Posts
Didn't realize they sold ties as well. It's not an actual store as far as I know. I used to work across the street. They're on the 2nd floor of a barbershop, next to the New York School of Drycleaning if I recall correctly. I could be wrong but I'd guess they only sell online.

· Registered
18 Posts
Last year they made a four in hand and a bow tie from a yard of silk i provided. Cost was reasonable (call them for prices) and they copied the ties I gave them exactly. There are many places to buy silk a short walk uptown from their shop. Service was very friendly and prompt.

· Registered
138 Posts
I bought a couple earlier this year as I need xl ties and was very pleased with the price points, customer service, and quality.
Most of the ties I bought were dark blue, black ,etc. as I am trying to tone down the color in my ties (now mostly talbott, Rochester b& T, Norstrom,Ike B, and Ted Baker).
I will reorder a few more later in the year.
I recommend!
ghw

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.