Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a bowtie fan and found some sharp ones on the thetiebar.com after seeing a posting about the company from another forum member. How is thetiebar quality in general? Is the fabric too thin? Poorly backed? Or could they be a bargain along the lines of a Lands' End oxford?

Thank you so much for the advice. You are all the best.

Sincerely,

Jonathan

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have also purchased several of their ties. I am a bit mystified as to the negative comments in the thread above. Are they as good as a $100 top of the line tie? Surely not, but then again, it is a $15 tie made in China, folks! I think that the website is well organized with a very large selection of patterns and the product quality is reasonable. The customer service was very good - I had a delay on a purchase because of a USPS snafu (not the fault of tiebar.com) and the owner sent me an email apologizing profusely, assuming all responsibility and gave me a generous credit to be applied to the next purchase. I think it is worth taking a chance on - you might be surprised.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.