Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know the brand well and just saw some cotton slacks marked down to nice prices.
Is it me or do they resemble Incotex too much? Same factory?
Any advice on fit? Run small like Incotex and other Italian lines?
Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Malo is a very high end italian designer. They have been very well know in the Cashmere sweater end and have some beautiful stuff. Pants are a newer venture for them. I have never worn anything from Malo because of 1. Price and 2. never really needed to buy the sweaters they sell as I live in a warmer climate. Even on Sale the Cashmeres are $500+ I do like incotex and have many trousers by them. If the price is right for Malo pants I would try them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a few Malo sweaters and they are great quality but you have to be careful with use. Most of their sweaters have to be steemed an cannot be put in the washing machine. The problem with Malo is the sizing, I am a US 44R EU 54R, for Malo I have to go one size up to a US 46R EU 56 which is according to Malo a xl.

I have just recieved my first pair of Malo trousers and they are true to their sizing.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have a Malo polo shirt with long sleeves in cotton.

My wife thinks it is amongst the most flattering garments I own. It seems to be fine in the washing machine on a gentle wash.

The prices are sky high and I got my shirt on a 60% markdown. Even then it was expensive, but I would say worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.