Men's Clothing Forums banner

The real "paste" shoe polish

1249 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  vic
I used to have many many tubes of what I call the "paste" polish. It's different from the "paste/wax" ones sold these days. The ones I had looked like toothpaste. They were bought years ago. Recently they're used out. So I wanted to buy more. I visited several department stores but couldn't find any. There are either bottles with (I assume) liquid polish inside (but says "cream polish" on the bottle), or the dry wax polish. Sometimes it says "paste polish" on the wax polish case--this is the very waxy one that looks like a piece of soap.

Has anyone used the "paste" polish I mentioned? Basically it's between liquid and wax. Its tube and the paste itself looks exactly like toothpaste (except for the color, of course). Where can I buy them now?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.